- Malaysians NRIC/Foreign Passport Holders - If you are a FIN holder, please select FIN as the Owner ID Type and enter your FIN in the Owner ID field. In the event that your FIN is not recognized by the system, please update your owner particulars by:
- a) Email LTA at firstname.lastname@example.org with (i) a duly completed M19 form (ii) a copy of your Malaysian NRIC/passport that was used to register your vehicle and (iii) a copy of your FIN card, or
- b) Bring along (i) a copy of your Malaysian NRIC/passport that was used to register your vehicle and (ii) a copy of your FIN card to LTA, Customer Service Centre at 10 Sin Ming Drive, weekdays between 8am and 4pm
With effect from 27 June 2016, you will need SingPass 2FA to login to LTA's e-Services@ONE.MOTORING (http://www.onemotoring.com.sg) to access a wide range of vehicle-related services.
You can request for SingPass 2FA at https://www.singpass.gov.sg or at Assurity Customer Care Centre:
- - International Plaza (10 Anson Road #06-14 Singapore 079903)
- - PSA Building (460 Alexandra Road #28-04 Singapore 119963)
- eNETs payment - To ensure that your payment request can be processed by eNETS, please add eNETS and the Bank's website (excluding Standard Chartered Bank) to your list of allowed sites in the pop-up blocker settings of your browser (for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome users) or turn off the pop-up blocker (for Safari users). Please click here for the instructions on adding allowed sites / turning off pop-up blocker.