1. The results will be available for enquiry for up to 2 weeks from the close of the bidding exercise.
2. The information and materials contained in this Website are provided on an "as is” and “as available” basis. While every effort is made to ensure that the information is correct, the Land Transport Authority does not warrant their accuracy, adequacy or completeness and expressly disclaim liability for any errors or omissions in the information.
3. LTA shall not be responsible or be made liable for all losses, actions, demands, suits, damages, proceedings, costs and expenses whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the provision of the information.
4. Consent for collection, use and disclosure of personal data: You consent to us collecting from and/or disclosing to any other Government agency or public authority, and/or using, your personally identifiable data, including those that you have provided in this application, so as to serve you in an efficient and effective way. In addition, you consent to us collecting from and/or disclosing to any person (whether a natural person or a body corporate), and/or using, your personally identifiable data (i) where such person has been authorised to carry out any specific service on behalf of the Government or a public authority; (ii) in accordance with legislation under our purview to enable us to perform our functions or duties; (iii) to comply with any order of court; (iv) to comply with any written law; (v) to enable a Town Council to enforce, investigate and/or prosecute an offence under its purview; (vi) for the purpose of any legal proceeding involving any motor vehicle, power-assisted bicycle and/or personal mobility device registered with us; or (vii) for the purpose of taking any action against any person for the breach of any of our terms and conditions. Data provided to us may be used for verification and record of your personal particulars, including comparing with information from other sources, and may be used to communicate with you.
5. I/We declare that I/we have read and understood the above conditions, and shall undertake to abide by them.